Xact Time & Billing Pro
Xact Time and Billing integrates with Act! Contact Manager to offer the complete job management solution. Now you can manage jobs, customers and accounts all from one place!
Why do I need Time and Billing?
Capture – In many organisations time often slips through un-billed. With Xact Time and Billing no activity goes unrecorded. Now you can easily capture all your activity information, every time.
Manage – with Xact Time and Billing you can review, update and complete activities, ensuring the data remains accurate and up-to-date. You can also ensure accountability by tracking activities and invoices back to the record manager, and keep track of products used by adding line items to a ticket.
Bill – Combine Time and Billing with selected Xact accounting links products and you can turn completed ticket and activities into invoices direct from Act! with the click of a button, eliminating duplication of data and reducing data entry errors. You can also bill for entire projects by grouping tickets into a Case or merging multiple ticket-activities into a single invoice.
Select your region:
Have more users? Contact us for a quote.
Test drive our product completely free for 14 days, fully-featured and no credit card required.
- New! Dashboard: Built for operational managers with 'live' overview of all open tickets and cases
- Schedule all your billable activities in Act! or create as you go
- Review, update and complete billable activities
- Case view. combine multiple tickets into a single Case for easy project tracking
- Company view, tracks ALL tickets for multiple contacts within Act company view
- Direct calendar integration: When creating an activity in the calendar view users will get a prompt to create a ticket
- Recording to history: Choose to include ticket details in the Act! History tab
- Track tickets and invoices back to back to the record manager
- Add line items to a tickets
- Turn completed billing activities into invoices using selected Xact Accounting Links for Act!
- Flexible workflow by allowing ticket to be created to and from Act Activity
- Select how the description appears in the invoice by ticket merge fields
- Reassign tickets to a different contact.
- Merge multiple tickets into a single invoice
- Attachment support for photos / images or any other file types pertinent to a ticket
- Additional notes: Users can add notes to ticket for internal reference
- Email Support: Users can now send tickets as emails using custom templates