Smart Dash is a powerful and flexible reporting tool that works inside ACT! With Smart Dash you can analyze data from ACT! and any other external database* in one central location.
Why choose Smart Dash?
- Smart Dash provides flexibility beyond ACT!'s own dashboard, giving users unlimited potential to customize queries.
- Users can report on anything that is available through ACT!'s OLEDB provider including Contacts, Groups, Companies, Activities and Opportunities.
- Users can report on any external database that is ODBC or OLEDB compatible, such as Microsoft Access, QuoteWerks or QuickBooks*.
- If you are running ACT! Pro and using ACT!'s own dashboard you can only report on data where the currently logged on user is the Record Manager. Smart Dash overcomes this by making all data available regardless of who the Record Manager is.
Smart Dash exploits the power of Google Charts to enhance the visual impact of your reports, it can also be mixed-and-matched with ACT!’s default dashboard, and reports can be exported to Excel - making it one of the most versatile reporting addons for ACT!
Reporting with Smart Dash
There are unlimited possibilities for dashboards and reports that you can create with Smart Dash. For example:
- Run an Opportunity Products Report to see which opportunities contain product "X" or which products are attached to all of your "Open", "Closed - Lost" or "Closed - Won" Opportunities.
- Create a History Summary Report that includes all your custom activities
- Report on the average number of revisions a QuoteWerks quote goes through before being accepted, and filter the results by item type or category
Smart Dash comes with pre-configured dashboards so you can get analyzing straight away. Xact Software also offers a query building service for users that have complex reporting needs, or users that do not have knowledge of SQL. Plus, if you have a custom reporting idea that we think will be popular - we'll do it for FREE!
For more information and to request a custom report contact us at email@example.com
Select your region:
- Pricing for this product is based on a per user basis and is a monthly or annual cost.
Want to test drive the product? Download the installer and have a free 14 days fully featured trial, no credit card required!
- New re-designed interface
- Access and analyse data on Groups and Companies. For example, view all the activities for a particular group and group companies by industry or size
- Access external databases including other CRM programs, Excel Spreadsheets and Accounting Software
- Output data using Area Charts, useful for analysing KPI’s and sales trends for different ACT! users or teams over time
- Ability to create highly customized queries using SQL
- Ability to export dashboard queries to excel
- Include parameters in your queries to easily refine and segment your dashboards. Types of parameters available are:
- Manually entered parameters
- Parameters where the data source is an ACT! picklist (e.g. "Record Manager")
- Parameters where the source is an ACT! query