Xact Link for ACT! and QuickBooks
New Release Version 3.5
If you’re upgrading from an earlier version you receive an additional 6 months subscription on 12 month or 24 month plans!
The Xact Link for ACT! & QuickBooks is the original and only live connection to selected QuickBooks accounting products for ACT! Pro and Premium.
Your customer-facing staff & salespeople can access sales data, check customer balance and even create invoices, sales orders estimates etc. - all from within ACT!. A complete workflow solution with no need for QuickBooks to be installed on the users machines, saving you the expense of extra QuickBooks license.
I'm happy with your product and your personalized support and would like to have the latest version
- Paolo Grossi, Maretai Organics
Pricing & Downloads (free trial included)
- This pricing does not include the Act! software. More information regarding Act! can be found here.
- Pricing for this product is based on a per user basis.
Volume discount price breaks apply:
- For purchases of 5 -9 subscription licence at any one time and get a 6% discount
- For purchases of 10 or more licence at the one time and get 12% discount
United States & Canada
US - USD
Canada - USD
|Monthly||$15 (no tax)|
|Annually||$125 (no tax)|
|2 Yearly (save up to 30%)||$179 (no tax)|
New Zealand, Australia & United Kingdom
|Monthly||$19 + GST||$19 (no GST)||£11 (no VAT)|
|Annually||$149 + GST||$149 (no GST)||£86 (no VAT)|
|2 Yearly (save up to 30%)||$215 + GST||$215 (no GST)||£124 (no VAT)|
New in Version 2.0
Introducing the Xact Link for ACT! and QuickBooks
- New Import key sales data into QuickBooks - With the new key sales data tab you can import QuickBooks data into Act! fields for offline viewing; providing a quick summary of customer’s monthly /yearly sales history for the past 5 years. And because the data is stored in Act! fields you can use it to perform lookups and perform other data analysis using Act!.
- New Offline Data - Offline Data mode enables you to access customer information, account information and sales history when you're not connected to QuickBooks.
- New View/edit credit card details (USA & CA only) - Now you can view and add new credit card details to QuickBooks customers from within Act! The link displays only the last 4 digits and expiry date of customers credit cards so that sales staff in Act! can identify a valid credit card to complete sales.
- Remember Time & Billing now included in your subscription
- Create a connection between your Customer Records in ACT! and their corresponding Cards in QuickBooks.
- Vendors Overview tab
- Create and edit Vendors from Act!
- Create and update Customer Cards directly from ACT!
- View Customer Card details and Sales History from within ACT!
- View Aged Receivables from ACT!
- Create Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices, Sales Receipts and Credit Memo's direct from ACT!
- Convert ACT! Opportunities to QuickBooks sales documents
- Create customisable templates that merge both ACT! and QuickBooks fields
- Attach Estimates, Invoices and Sales Receipts to the History tab in ACT! and email to your customer as a secure pdf attachment through integration to Outlook
- View a list of all the items a customer has purchased and create new transactions based on past purchases.
- Link ACT! Contacts to QuickBooks Vendors then view Bills and create Purchase Orders
- View QuickBooks stock level information and set monitoring alarms from within ACT!
- Report on key Customer Account information from within ACT!.
- Perform QuickBooks searches for linked Customers/Vendors and Customers with invoices to be emailed, then turn these into ACT! lookups.
- Define what QuickBooks operations each ACT! user can perform with User Access Control.
- Supports QuickBooks customer and item level pricing
- Link for ACT! and QuickBooks - Lite.
- Integration with the Xact Time & Billing product.