Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB
The only link for Act! and MYOB with no ongoing fees & a live product list for Act! Opportunities
Link your Act! software with the popular AccountRight range of products. The Xact Link for Act! & MYOB is an application which allows Act! users to connect to selected MYOB accounting products; in doing so it enables users to view MYOB customer information, and update and enter customer data to MYOB - all from within ACT!.
Important note: Compatibility for this product does not include the latest AccountRight Live products. Integration to these products will not be available until MYOB make addon integration available.
Hi Guys/Gals, Had to let you know that your setup is great. Using XACT link with MYOB ... It’s been a pleasure and made a world of difference. I’ll keep checking out what you are doing because anything that makes my ACT smarter and easier for my purpose, I want to be in it.
- Michael Ratner, Compendium
Pricing & Downloads (free trial included)
- Pricing for this product is based on a per user basis and is a one-off cost.
- This pricing does not include the Act! software. More information regarding Act! can be found here.
New Zealand & Australia
Introducing the Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB.
How to improve your business processes with the Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB.
- New! Live integration between your MYOB Items List and the ACT! Sales & Opportunities process
- Create a connection between your Customer Records in ACT! and their corresponding Cards in MYOB
- Import MYOB Customer and Supplier Cards into ACT!
- Export ACT! Contacts to MYOB as Customer Cards
- Create and update Customer Cards directly from ACT!
- View Customer Card details and Sales History from within ACT!
- New! View MYOB Customer Credit notes from within ACT!.
- New! View MYOB Customer Payments from within ACT!
- New! For customers with price levels applied in MYOB; when creating sales documents users will receive a prompt to apply the new price when the customer reaches the minimum quantity of items as designated for that price level.
- View Aged Receivables from ACT!
- Create Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices direct from ACT!
- Convert ACT Opportunities to MYOB sales documents
- Create customisable templates that merge both ACT! and MYOB fields
- Email Invoices, Quotes etc. direct from ACT!
- Full reporting functionality including Card Reports, Integrated Lookups and Advanced Queries using SQL. Users can create tables, pie and bar charts.
- Improved integration with Xact Time & Billing for ACT! - users can now convert multiple Time & Billing Tickets to a single MYOB invoice.
*Note this feature list is for the link between ACT! and MYOB only. To view the features list for ACT! click here.