Xact Case Manager
Xact Case Manager integrates with Act! Contact Manager to offer the complete job management solution. Now you can manage jobs, customers and accounts all from one place!
- Capture: In many organisations time often slips through un-billed. With Xact Case Manager no activity goes unrecorded. Now you can easily capture all your activity information, every time.
- Manage – with Xact Case Manager you can review, update and complete activities, ensuring the data remains accurate and up-to-date. You can also ensure accountability by tracking activities and invoices back to the record manager, and keep track of products used by adding line items to a ticket.
- Bill: Combine Case Manager with selected Xact accounting links products and you can turn completed ticket and activities into invoices direct from Act! with the click of a button, eliminating duplication of data and reducing data entry errors. You can also bill for entire projects by grouping tickets into a Case or merging multiple ticket-activities into a single invoice.
Pricing & Downloads (free trial included)
|One Year Subscription||NZD (excl. GST)|
|5 and 10 users||(contact us)|
|Combined purchase with select Accounting Link products||(contact us)|
Australia, North America & United Kingdom
- New! Dashboard: Built for operational managers with 'live' overview of all open tickets and cases
- Schedule all your billable activities in Act! or create as you go
- Review, update and complete billable activities
- Case view. combine multiple tickets into a single Case for easy project tracking
- Company view, tracks ALL tickets for multiple contacts within Act company view
- Direct calendar integration: When creating an activity in the calendar view users will get a prompt to create a ticket
- Recording to history: Choose to include ticket details in the Act! History tab
- Track tickets and invoices back to back to the record manager
- Add line items to a tickets
- Turn completed billing activities into invoices using selected Xact Accounting Links for Act!
- Flexible workflow by allowing ticket to be created to and from Act Activity
- Select how the description appears in the invoice by ticket merge fields
- Reassign tickets to a different contact.
- Merge multiple tickets into a single invoice
- Attachment support for photos / images or any other file types pertinent to a ticket
- Additional notes: Users can add notes to ticket for internal reference
- Email Support: Users can now send tickets as emails using custom template