Swiftpage gives you the tools to create, send and track your email marketing messages directly to your customer and contact database. Swiftpage helps you deliver marketing messages directly from your Outlook Contact list, Excel, Microsoft Access or your ACT! database to the right contacts at the right time. Learn more at www.swiftpage.com.
Pricing & Downloads (free trial included)
|Plan||Emails per day*||USD per month|
In addition to emails per day Swiftpage also has other feature limitations depending on the plan you choose. For more information on Swiftpage's pricing visit their website.
Integration to Act! is free and buil-in to Act! 2010 and above. If you are running an older version of Act! you will need to download and install the Swiftpage plugin.
Important Note: Pricing for this product is based on a per account basis and is an annual cost.
We currently do not have any video's for this product.
Current features list:
- Send targeted e-mail campaigns: E-marketing for ACT! gives you the tools to create beautiful email templates, send directly from your database to contacts, look ups, groups and companies and track who opened and clicked your messages.
- Track e-mails: When you send your email blast, you can track who opened, clicked, bounced, suppressed and more. You can also view graphical and detailed data about your send, and export your send reports to others for further analysis. And your contact’s interactions with your email send are recorded into your ACT! history for easy reference.
- Create surveys and web forms: Surveys are more than just data gathering. Map your survey responses back to specific fields in your database and watch your ACT! database grow! Set up an Autoresponder email to automatically be sent to your respondents when they complete your surveys and with Drip Marketing Autoloader you can automatically load them into a Drip Marketing Campaign to receive a series of marketing communications.
- Generate call lists: After you send an email blast to your contacts, your recipients open and click on the email message. Swiftpage creates a ranked list of the most interested contacts based on those interactions. Access each contact’s Call List score in the Snapshot tab for easy follow up.
- Get a snapshot of your marketing interactions: Access all interactions you’ve had with each of your contacts in one view within your database with the Snapshot tab. This tool tells your sales team who to call and what to talk about. You can also view that contact’s score within your Call Lists, manually rank them, view a summary of your interactions with that contact, access online resources and industry tips as well as the email you’ve previously sent them.
- Create drip marketing campaigns: Drip Marketing gives you the ability to create a sequence of messages that are automatically delivered to your ACT! contacts at the right time. Drip Marketing uses intelligent technology to send messages to contacts based on their interactions with previous messages and based on data in your ACT! database environment.