CRM is not just about selling and installing software that's why we provide a range of services which aim to help you with setting up the right set of processes and to train you and your staff to utilise best CRM practices. Our services range from Technical Implementation to Business Analysis to Customer Support and Training.
- Needs analysis: The needs analysis process is an exercise in which we work with you and your staff to determine the best way to implement a CRM solution for your business using ACT.
- Implementation: There are many different ways in which you can setup your Act! database; with our expertise and with cooperation from your IT service staff we can assist you in choosing the best method to implement Act! and carry out the installation and setup of your Act! database.
- Training: Training is crucial component to success with CRM – you don’t know what you don’t know. We believe that training goes beyond the simple "How do I do this?" type of knowledge. Employees should be aware of company goals and be trained in the procedures to meet these goals. We offer basic training that covers the everyday use of Act! and administrator training, both of which can be customised to suit your business requirements.
- Support: We offer technical support to our customers on a case by case basis. Our support options include On site, Off site and phone support. All support services are chargeable in 15 minute increments as per our hourly rate of $162 + GST, however we do have a minimum charge of $50.
- Addon development & customization: Act! is a great tool for managing information about your Contacts, Companies, Activities and Sales Opportunities however there are some situations where you may like to also record other important information in the database or bring in additional functionality to streamline your business processes. This is where custom development may be required. Xact Software are not only resellers of Act! we are also developers for it. You can learn more about our work and the other addon products we support in the Addons & Custom Solutions section of the website.