QuoteWerks is a tightly integrated quoting solution for ACT! that greatly improves your productivity. With 58,000 customers in over 100 countries QuoteWerks defines the industry standard for small to medium business quoting software. Combine ACT!, QuoteWerks and an Xact Software Accounting Link for MYOB, Quickbooks or Xero and complete the whole workflow process from enquiry through sales process to billing.
As a QuoteWerks Solution Partner we can demonstrate how ACT! working with QuoteWerks can work for your business. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a convenient time.
The complete process - QuoteWerks, ACT! and selected Xact Accounting Links:
Organisations that have QuoteWerks, ACT! and selected Xact Accounting Links can benefit from full front-to-back office integration. Create a quote in QuoteWerks and map the product items to an ACT! Opportunity then, when the quote has been approved, easily convert it to a sales order or invoice with the click of a button. Read more about our Accounting Links for ACT!
|# of licences||USD|
|1||$239 (no GST)|
|2-4||$220 (no GST)|
|5-9||$204 (no GST)|
|10-24||$175 (no GST)|
Note: Pricing is based on concurrent licencing and is a one-off cost.
- Merge ACT! contact information into Quotes: Users can easily add ACT! contact data into a quote. If the bill to and ship to information is different, users can define which fields in ACT! should be mapped to the ship to fields.
- Pull other ACT! information into Quotes: Other information that is useful for the quoting process can also be mapped into QuoteWerks using the DataLink feature, such as customer terms and customer profile. Customer profiles can be used by QuoteWerks to determine the appropriate pricing that should be applied to the quote.
- Merge ACT! data into printed Quotes: Data from any ACT! contact field can be inserted into the print layout of a quote without having to import it to QuoteWerks. If you want the data to be saved with the quote you can import the data using the DataLink feature (described above).
- Save Quotes into ACT!: When saving a quote, QuoteWerks automatically creates a link to the quote in the ACT! Documents tab
- Create/Update ACT! Activities : From within QuoteWerks users can easily create/update ACT! phone calls, meetings and to-do's related to a quote.
- Integration with ACT! Opportunities: From QuoteWerks, users can create, update and close sales opportunities, and when an opportunity is created, QuoteWerks can either write a single line description summarising the entire quote, or list all the individual products under the products/services tab.
- Logs emails sent from QuoteWerks in ACT! History: QuoteWerks has a built-in email client, so users can e-mail a quote to the customer with a single-click. The customers email address is automatically pulled from the ACT! contact information, and after the email has been sent the e-mail is logged in ACT! history under the Notes/History tab.
QuoteWerks is compatible with ACT! versions 2005 - 2012 and ACT! Premium for Web versions 2010, 2011 and 2012. Some features may not be supported for all versions of ACT!. For more information about this product download the QuoteWerks Product Brochure or email email@example.com